Sunday, July 5, 2009

The end of March 17th 2009

I knew the minute I would go into the house it would be the last time things would be "normal". When I walked in the house my husband was sitting on the couch and my sister was sitting on the floor up against the wall. I walked over to the recliner that faced both of them and just starred at them both. What was I supposed to say? My sister just said my husband did this to her. I started with my sister. I said Becky why did you say this happen!! My sister just starred at me and said because it did, Monica! At that time my husband started screaming at my sister and said your full of shit you know this is not true. I felt like I was stuck in the middle of a hurricane. I looked at my husband and said DID YOU DO THIS. He told me, Monica! You know I wouldn't do that!.

My sister just started balling and laid her head in her hands and said BOBBY YOU KNOW THIS Is TRUE JUST ADMIT IT!! I looked at my husband and said, DID YOU MOLEST MY SISTER!! of course this was an ongoing battle of yes he did and no I didn't. I felt like I was getting nowhere fast. I told my husband who do I believe, I told him," you have lied to me so much and cheated on me and even when proof was in hand, and my sister is known for lying to everyone to get what she wants". An argument started between my husband and my sister and it was a "No I didn't and yes you did argument", my sister was screaming at my husband saying just tell my sister you did it and I will tell the authorities you didn't do it but I want you to tell my sister you did. My husband told me "believe your sister then" so I said OK, and he replied and said "I am going to walk off into the desert and die".

I remember I walked up to the gas station and as I was walking I called my best friend, and told her what was going on and I was hysterical. When I got back I stayed on the phone with her and I didn't want to go back into the house. Finally I walked in and we all were arguing again. My husband telling my sister that she has ruined every ones life and none of the kids were going to love her again if things got anymore out of hand. I couldn't handle the crap anymore, this "he said she said", game was really killing me.

I remember this like yesterday, I was standing next to the computer and my sister was to my left and my husband to my right, I was begging for someone to tell me the damn truth and I had enough so at this time I was pretty irate with them both. Neither of them would crack! They each stuck to their own stories! I felt like Neve Cample in the movie Scream, trying to decide who is the ghost face murderer in the story.

I finally got on the phone with my mom after hours of trying to get a hold of her and she was in as much disbelief as me and everyone else. She also agreed that there was no way my husband did this and that my sister was just looking for reason to go home. She came up with an idea of having my husband and my sister alone in a room and my husband record the conversation and so my husband did this. He went into the kitchen and started asking my sister why she was lying and she still said she wasn't, even when they were alone. My husband said, "Becky, its just me and you stop lying, and what I was able to make out of the recorded conversation was my sister saying FINE BOBBY, I WILL JUST SAY I'M LYING!. I was in the car at the time and I heard the screen door open and my sister came out threw her hands in the air and said, "Monica I'm Lying", and she went back into the house.

After I went into the house again, I noticed my sister was upstairs and my husband was in the living room. I wasn't sure what to say to anyone. I know that me and my husband stayed up for hours talking about what had just happen. As I was worried to hell and back as to what was going to happen, and how awkward tomorrow was going to be my husband fell asleep. I thought to myself what the hell! how can he fall asleep with this crap happening. At that time I had called my sister downstairs and we sat on the steps and talked about what was going on. I told her I had called the MP's (military police) on my husband and they are coming for him. She started crying and said, "No, Monica why did you do that?" I told her because if this was true he needed to go to prison. She told me it was true but she didn't want to get him into trouble and she didn't want her nieces to think she is the one to make their daddy go to jail. My plan back fired on me once again, I figured if I told her that she would of finally said she was lying, but she didn't. She starte telling me about one of the times the molest had happen and what he did to her, I was getting sick to my stomach by her story and I said, "No Becky, this isn't true, and you know it". She kept saying "Monica it is true, I would never do this to you or my nieces if it wasn't" this was a very long confusing conversation that seemed to last for hours. I am not sure how I went to sleep that night or what time I did eventually fall asleep, but I did and the next day started the day of my enormous change of life, an emotional roller coaster ride of anger, denial, acceptance and strength..............to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment