Sunday, July 5, 2009

MARCH 17TH........ CONTINUED

When I went outside to confront the lady who we thought turned my husband in for allegations, I noticed her big black shiny SUV at the end of the cul-de-sac about ready to head in my direction. When she saw me standing in the middle of the road she sped up. She did stop and the first thing out of her mouth was, "I'm so sorry, I had to do something". I said, So it was you who called CPS, and she said yes. At that time I seriously wanted to yank her out of the car and beat her to the ground. I started screaming at her asking her, do you know what you have done! She asked me to calm down and hear her out. While all this is going on my sister and husband stayed in the house. She told me that my sister and her got into a conversation about child molesting. She said my sister told her that she has been molested. They asked her who she was molested by and she didnt say. The mother of the friend told me that both her and her daughter asked if it was my husband who did it and my sister started crying and shook her head yes. I told them that they were full of shit and so was my sister, because she was in desperate need to go home to her boyfriend, and afraid of the possibility she would be moving to Germany with us if my husband re-enlisted.

The mother, Marybell, asked me an odd question, she said Monica think really hard do you think there is a possibility that something happen between them. At that point I said no no no way, my husband would NEVER do something like this. She said she wasnt sure because my sister was crying so much and was hessitant in telling her who it was that molested her. At that point I started screaming my sisters name, yelling at her to get her ass to the car and tell marybell what she just told me, and that was that her story was not true. So when she came out Marybell told her to tell me exactly what she told her and her daughter. At that point her daughter, my sisters friend popped out of the back seat and said yes please tell your sister exactly what you told us! I looked at my sister and said WELL!!, DID THIS HAPPEN OR NOT!! My sister kept looking back and forth to both of us, just then my husband came out and stood next to us and I told him what was going on. Marybell didnt speak to my husband and my husband kept telling my sister to tell them what she told us. At that point no one other then my sister seemed to be around me. Again I asked her DID THIS HAPPEN!! she looked at me then my husband and her eyes filled up with tears and she shook her head yes. It was like I was shot in the stomach and my flesh was crawling. She ran into the house and my husband ran inside with her. I stood outside in absolute shock and disbeliefe I looked at marybell and said she is lying, she wants to go home. Marybell said she was going to buy my sister a camcordr so my sister could record the next time something happen but my sister refused. I finally told her ok this is bullshit and I ran into the house after my sister......... (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment